Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have to go into sixth form to 'enrol' for upper sixth tomorrow, from 11.30-12.45. There are 4 sessions (2 U6 and 2 L6). What exactly am i going to have to do? Say what subjects i want to carry on with and then leave? :rolleyes: Seems pointless. Oh well, i'll get an hour's exercise from it.

ReputationRep:
    Look on the bright side at GCSE I was going to do Spanish German and Geography but they didn't fit into the timetable so I ended up doing German, Geography and History. I loved History and if it hadn't been for the timetable I would never have got to do it. Sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise

ReputationRep:
    the choices were bad enough but they basically pressured me so much into going to there crappy sixth form. I only stayed coz i knew the teachers and they were like all crowding round me when i was filling in my sixth form sheet. I didn't even want to stay , everyone was complaining and they just said sorry and carried on as if it wasn't happening. That is so digusting and they made sure the enrolment was after every other sixth form in our area and they didnt tell us about the choices before

:mad: im angry and and a bit :eek:

ReputationRep:
    My school/6th form create the timetable around what people want to do. We are guaranteed our first three choices, providing of course that the class size isn't too big. Then the fourth is sort of luck, if they manage it, they make it so you can do all of your choices (which I can ) if they don't, then at least you've got your top 3...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.