ZeroBlake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I really need to login to change the university on my application and to also print my declaration before it's too late but when I go to the login page and click the "start now" button it just redirects me to the gov.uk homepage. I have tried this on google chrome and internet explorer and the same thing happens on both. Please help.
Catherine SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ZeroBlake)
I really need to login to change the university on my application and to also print my declaration before it's too late but when I go to the login page and click the "start now" button it just redirects me to the gov.uk homepage. I have tried this on google chrome and internet explorer and the same thing happens on both. Please help.
Hi ZeroBlake,

There are no on-line issues at the moment, so logging into your account should be fine. Make sure you're using a PC or laptop as our system is not compatible with apple products.

Thanks Catherine
Peter130298
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am having the same problem, is there a solution to this?
ZeroBlake
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Catherine SFE)
Hi ZeroBlake,

There are no on-line issues at the moment, so logging into your account should be fine. Make sure you're using a PC or laptop as our system is not compatible with apple products.

Thanks Catherine
Hi Catherine, I have tried again today on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer on my laptop and also on my Android phone with no luck. Is it possible to send me a link directly to the Student Finance login page?

Thank you,
Blake
Stuart SFE
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Catherine, I have tried again today on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer on my laptop and also on my Android phone with no luck. Is it possible to send me a link directly to the Student Finance login page?

Thank you,
Blake
Hi Blake,

Here's a link for the login page.

Thanks,

Stuart
samwillis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm getting the same thing, just redirects to https://www.gov.uk/
Rona SFE
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi ZeroBlake,

This is a link to log in to your account

http://bit.ly/2ovwohp

If you are still having problems logging in to your account , give us a call and we can investigate the problem and we can send you a missing student signature form.

Call us on
Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

The declaration form would also have been sent to you, attached to your notification of entitlement letter.

Thanks Rona
Rach2191
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am having a similar problem as I keep trying to reset my password and then try the same with my email but it keeps coming up error. I have tried multiple times with no success. I need to apply asap as I have just started uni and don't have long left to apply. Can you help me please. Also I do not know my cfn number as you need it to ring up.
SFE Graeme
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rach2191)
I am having a similar problem as I keep trying to reset my password and then try the same with my email but it keeps coming up error. I have tried multiple times with no success. I need to apply asap as I have just started uni and don't have long left to apply. Can you help me please. Also I do not know my cfn number as you need it to ring up.
Hi there,

Can you try logging in using a PC or Laptop, and Google Chrome? Let us know if that works!

Thanks,
Graeme
Garry Ellison
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm also unable to login - having the same issue, Can someone help?
SFE Andrew
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Garry Ellison)
I'm also unable to login - having the same issue, Can someone help?
Hi Garry,

If you are having the same issue we would recommend you try the steps outlined above. If the issue still persists, you can give us a call and we can look into this further for you. You can call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Andy
EllieWatson99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Also having the same problem, there must be an error somewhere as everyone keeps getting directed to a different page about Brexit on the gov website. Using either Chrome, Safari, a phone or a laptop is not making a difference, it is still redirecting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.17%
12.44%
12.33%
18.09%
23.16%
19.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed