The Student Room Group

Problems with 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 academic years,

I sent a change of circumstances form on the 17th july, stating that i have changed my course and module for 2017/2018 year.
i have still not received any information about this, except for an entitlement letter on the 14th august stating that i was still doing the OLD course.

also, my first module started in february 2017, which is academic year 2016/2017. my next module starts in october, which is academic year 2017/2018.

my course is only £2825 per module, which means that i am able to do two modules a year.

however, when i went to sign up for another module, i was told that i wouldn't be allowed as i have used up all of my funding for this year, which is impossible since i have only applied for one module this academic year.

i do not have long left until my next module starts and i am starting to get very stressed that i will not be able to start my course until next october because it cannot be sorted out this academic year.
Original post by paigeeee.whys
I sent a change of circumstances form on the 17th july, stating that i have changed my course and module for 2017/2018 year.
i have still not received any information about this, except for an entitlement letter on the 14th august stating that i was still doing the OLD course.

also, my first module started in february 2017, which is academic year 2016/2017. my next module starts in october, which is academic year 2017/2018.

my course is only £2825 per module, which means that i am able to do two modules a year.

however, when i went to sign up for another module, i was told that i wouldn't be allowed as i have used up all of my funding for this year, which is impossible since i have only applied for one module this academic year.

i do not have long left until my next module starts and i am starting to get very stressed that i will not be able to start my course until next october because it cannot be sorted out this academic year.

Hi paigeeee.whys

We would advise that you call us to look into this further on

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending