The Student Room Group

Information On Masters and What To Do After A degree? hellpp

Hey,

I'm not 100% sure on whether this is the correct place to post this thread but I'm new so we'll see.

So I'm about to start a Biomed degree at Northumbria this September. I'm just thinking ahead into the future now because I never do that and end up cramming. I just wanted to know; let's say I pass with a good degree, would it be possible for me to do a Masters at a better Uni on a more specific course? I.e, Masters in Microbiology at Sheffield?

Also for any biomed grads out there, what could I expect to be doing after graduating and how much could I expect to be earning?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Cherub123
Hey,

I'm not 100% sure on whether this is the correct place to post this thread but I'm new so we'll see.

So I'm about to start a Biomed degree at Northumbria this September. I'm just thinking ahead into the future now because I never do that and end up cramming. I just wanted to know; let's say I pass with a good degree, would it be possible for me to do a Masters at a better Uni on a more specific course? I.e, Masters in Microbiology at Sheffield?

Also for any biomed grads out there, what could I expect to be doing after graduating and how much could I expect to be earning?

Thanks

In general, it's possible to take a more specific masters degree - but it depends on the uni what their requirements are. If you have a specific uni in mind, you can check the requirements on their website yourself (although bear in mind that courses do change, so the content may change by the time you graduate, or may have increased requirements). You can see the requirements for Sheffield here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending