Be happy with your results on the 24th. Watch

Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey!

I understand that results day will cause many to feel upset with their results. I know it can feel like 'the end of the world' on that day but I can assure you, it isn't.

Every single person here is awesome in their own ways. Right, so you failed your exams, that might just mean you find it hard to memorize a lot of information or learn specific things, it doesn't mean you're a failure. GCSE's do not measure your potential in life, and you shouldn't let it stop you from where you want to go in life.

Failed Maths GCSE? Right, have you considered different options? Level 2 functional skills for example? Maybe you could try different ways of learning, like drawing pictures and annotating them.

Just remember, results do NOT define you, you're all amazing and whatever results you get on the 24th, you should be proud.

#BeResultsProud
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good luck everyone, and good luck to you, Quizlet :hugs:
Quizlet
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amefish)
Good luck everyone, and good luck to you, Quizlet :hugs:
Thank you! :jumphug:
_gcx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Uplifting thread
username1986099
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What is happy?
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Quizlet)
Hey!

I understand that results day will cause many to feel upset with their results. I know it can feel like 'the end of the world' on that day but I can assure you, it isn't.

Every single person here is awesome in their own ways. Right, so you failed your exams, that might just mean you find it hard to memorize a lot of information or learn specific things, it doesn't mean you're a failure. GCSE's do not measure your potential in life, and you shouldn't let it stop you from where you want to go in life.

Failed Maths GCSE? Right, have you considered different options? Level 2 functional skills for example? Maybe you could try different ways of learning, like drawing pictures and annotating them.

Just remember, results do NOT define you, you're all amazing and whatever results you get on the 24th, you should be proud.

#BeResultsProud
Cheers for the uplifting message, I will definitely need that for the 24th. I'm feeling apprehensive, if not more as I suddenly realise it's getting closer to the day. Hopefully, I'll be fine.
Quizlet
Rep:
?
(Original post by _gcx)
Uplifting thread
Cool, good luck on Thursday!

(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Cheers for the uplifting message, I will definitely need that for the 24th. I'm feeling apprehensive, if not more as I suddenly realise it's getting closer to the day. Hopefully, I'll be fine.
No problem, and good luck!
ranger12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you!

And good luck to all!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.25%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (285)
59.01%
No (163)
33.75%

Watched Threads