Kk123456
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I want to resit maths, economics and chemistry A levels and have been quoted over £20,000 for tuition!! My 6th form will let me sit the exam but not provide tuition. How do other people resit at a realistic price?
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kk123456)
I want to resit maths, economics and chemistry A levels and have been quoted over £20,000 for tuition!! My 6th form will let me sit the exam but not provide tuition. How do other people resit at a realistic price?
They study the AS content at home by themselves, while studying the A2 content at school and at home, then sit the AS and A2 exams in the same year, that's it. That's what studying is.
Kk123456
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Glassapple)
They study the AS content at home by themselves, while studying the A2 content at school and at home, then sit the AS and A2 exams in the same year, that's it. That's what studying is.
This is after A2 and so you have to do it all on your own as college won't let you resit the year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (23)
13.37%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.98%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.23%
I need help with my personal statement (72)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (40)
23.26%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.56%

Watched Threads