The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Bateson hall portsmouth uni 2017

hello

I was just wondering if bateson halls are really bad because I've read some reviews and I just wanted to see what people who currently live there or go to portsmouth uni think? I got in as insurance choice to this uni and therefore didn't get the first choice of accommodation......
Hi! Hannah from the Student Housing team here at UoP! I actually lived there as a Fresher a few years back and it was great! Sensibly priced, city-centre living and you got to meet loads of people as it's a very sociable hall. I studied in Eldon, so it was super-close (ideal when I overslept!). Also, as the bathroom facilities are shared, a cleaner pops in 2-3 times a week to keep it in good shape (on top of the cleaning we as flatmates did!) which was a nice bonus!
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by UoPHousingTeam
Hi! Hannah from the Student Housing team here at UoP! I actually lived there as a Fresher a few years back and it was great! Sensibly priced, city-centre living and you got to meet loads of people as it's a very sociable hall. I studied in Eldon, so it was super-close (ideal when I overslept!). Also, as the bathroom facilities are shared, a cleaner pops in 2-3 times a week to keep it in good shape (on top of the cleaning we as flatmates did!) which was a nice bonus!

Ahh okay and so does it mean that it is fully just all girls that are in the flats with no guys because I really wanted a mixed sex flat so that's why I was just wondering.
Original post by emwilliams044
Ahh okay and so does it mean that it is fully just all girls that are in the flats with no guys because I really wanted a mixed sex flat so that's why I was just wondering.

Hey! It is girls-only in the flat, but the blocks (apart from B-block) are mixed. This is due to the shared bathroom set up :redface:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending