How many beers does it take to get you tipsy? Watch

Fruli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just had two Budweisers and I'm not feeling anything at all and yet I know that if I'd had two small glasses of wine I'd be starting to feel disoriented.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)
Just had two Budweisers and I'm not feeling anything at all and yet I know that I've I'd had two small glasses of wine I'd be starting to feel disoriented.
I can't even stand up straight after 3 beers. But that's probably because there is valium permanently coursing through my blood.
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends on the beer, and whether I'm on pints or halves or what. Bottles of budweiser are quite small usually tho, just over half a pint in each. So if you've had 2 bottles you've only really had like 1.2 pints, I wouldn't feel much after that either.
Hedwig2189
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm female and it takes a lot of Beer to get my tipsy, a hell of a lot more to get me drunk. Takes about 9 to get my tipsy, 15 or so to get drunk drunk. This is a tried an tested number.
Fruli
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hedwig2189)
I'm female and it takes a lot of Beer to get my tipsy, a hell of a lot more to get me drunk. Takes about 9 to get my tipsy, 15 or so to get drunk drunk. This is a tried an tested number.
😂 I'm surprised you can drink nine beers. Sorry to be inappropriate but are you overweight?

I like beer but tend to stick to two at a time because of fear of weight gain
serah.exe
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
over 9000
Hedwig2189
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)
😂 I'm surprised you can drink nine beers. Sorry to be inappropriate but are you overweight?

No, not overweight. I've just got guts of steel! haha. I'm 5'9 and about 75kgs
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How old are you, quite tall for a girl.

You got them Aryan genetics of peace, master race!
Fruli
Rep:
?
haha, you are fortunate. I'm petite at 5'0, so keeping the Kgs in the 55-63 range is very important. I could do with some height
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't drink beer because it tastes like piss.

Disgusting stuff.
penn_state
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I prefer cider, I think I'd start to feel tipsy by the 3rd drink but I can go as far as 5 or 6 without passing out.
rockrunride
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sounds stupid but I tend to measure pints by hangover risk rather than drunkenness - because there are other factors for drunkenness such as eating.

Can generally do four sub 5% pints without a hangover. Six plus means it's a certainty.
Fruli
Rep:
?
(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
Whose piss have you tried?
Good question.
eden3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
Whose piss have you tried?
hey Reality Check,

this is the same user that has been repeatedly harassing me as last time.

I'll do the same thing as last time, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention as this user appears to have some sick obsession with me.
(Original post by Fruli)
Good question.
Because I clearly meant it in the literal sense, didn't? :rolleyes: It's called exaggeration, genius. Wow aren't you two a pair of bright sparks.
EagleOlly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)

that's a lot of litres
denteddental
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The smell is more than enough...I'm the biggest lightweight ever.
Treeroy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I tend to drink cider not beer but roughly the same percent of alcohol as beer. It takes about 5 pints before I start to feel tipsy. And then maybe another 5 to feel drunk.

On my birthday this year I had something like 8 pints and 15 shots, it was something like 40 units and I calculated it as 3500 calories or something. I wasn't blind drunk just having fun. If I'm getting drunk I prefer to drink spirits otherwise you get a beer belly... 10 pints is not good for you.

(Original post by Fruli)
haha, you are fortunate. I'm petite at 5'0, so keeping the Kgs in the 55-63 range is very important. I could do with some height
Hey babe what's your number?
username1201943
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by eden3)
hey Reality Check,

this is the same user that has been repeatedly harassing me as last time.

I'll do the same thing as last time, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention as this user appears to have some sick obsession with me.

Because I clearly meant it in the literal sense, didn't? :rolleyes: It's called exaggeration, genius. Wow aren't you two a pair of bright sparks.
:cry:

Not sure how asking a question is harassment but ok!
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1 or 2 gives me a sharp buzz. Everyone’s different though, 1 unit of alcohol from spirits can have less effect than 1 unit from wine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (461)
67.5%
No (222)
32.5%

Watched Threads