The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To be honest if you're getting tipsy after 2 bottles then you would be quite a bit of a lightweight. Normally it takes me like 8 maybe to feel some sort of effect.
Reply 21
Five and drive.

Tipsy I have no idea, it's usually into the double figures realm before I'm worrying about adverse effects.

Session drinking is different to chugging 4/5 pints in a row.

3 pints an hour forever, sleep becomes the limiting factor.

Start putting away the beers quicker than that, looking at 5/6 hours tops.
Original post by King Leonidas
How old are you, quite tall for a girl.

You got them Aryan genetics of peace, master race!

I'm 20. 21 in a couple weeks
Depends how you define "tipsy" and how quickly I'm drinking, as well as the strength of what I'm drinking and how much I'm eating.

If we assume I've eaten a normal meal before a sesh, then after about four or five pints (or a bottle of red wine) I may start to be less capable and maybe what people would call "tipsy". Usually by this point I move onto vodka and coke and I will be drinking a pint of beer's worth of alcohol in 15 minutes so all bets are off at that point.
Reply 24
Original post by Slmarshall2
To be honest if you're getting tipsy after 2 bottles then you would be quite a bit of a lightweight. Normally it takes me like 8 maybe to feel some sort of effect.

Read again what I said. I said I'm still okay after two bottles. I was hoping I'd be more tipsy.
Reply 25
Original post by eden3
hey @Reality Check,

this is the same user that has been repeatedly harassing me as last time.

I'll do the same thing as last time, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention as this user appears to have some sick obsession with me.

Because I clearly meant it in the literal sense, didn't? :rolleyes: It's called exaggeration, genius. Wow aren't you two a pair of bright sparks.

Do you have anger problems?
Reply 26
Original post by 2025
Bottle of brandy, whisky or vodka I'm fine. One small glass of lager and I'm gone

😂 you're funny
Original post by Fruli
Read again what I said. I said I'm still okay after two bottles. I was hoping I'd be more tipsy.

Ik I'm just saying that if you weren't okay I would be more shocked
8 bottles, 4 pints
Reply 30
Probs half way through 3rd pint gunna be a little buzzed. Gunna get ill drunk from like 5-6 pints.
Original post by eden3
I don't drink beer because it tastes like piss.

Disgusting stuff.

Had a lot of experience with drinking piss have you?
The first ever time I drink a single can of Budweiser got me tipsy. Now it would take at least 4-5?
Original post by Fruli
Just had two Budweisers and I'm not feeling anything at all and yet I know that if I'd had two small glasses of wine I'd be starting to feel disoriented.

Budweiser is called beer by its makers but that is an abuse of the English language and an insult to those who make beer. I would not buy one even for Donald Trump.
Original post by eden3
I don't drink beer because it tastes like piss.

Disgusting stuff.

Heh, I can second that. Much prefer cider ^^
Reply 35
Original post by barnetlad
Budweiser is called beer by its makers but that is an abuse of the English language and an insult to those who make beer. I would not buy one even for Donald Trump.

My preference is Heineken, but I don't have an opener at the moment even though they cost £1.

I keep buying Buds because of the convenience of twisting off the cap.

I'll buy an opener eventually, it's just not a priority.
usually 3
After 2 bottles of magners I'm tipsy :smile: After 2 more I'm ready for bed lol I'm a bit of a lightweight!
Reply 38
Two beers, or 7 double whiskys.
I almost 30 though, and been on the scotch for years
Original post by Fruli
Just had two Budweisers and I'm not feeling anything at all and yet I know that if I'd had two small glasses of wine I'd be starting to feel disoriented.

it depends on the alcoholic content of the drink and the amount you drink of it. and also it depends on how much your body can take

Latest