The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Who is going to QUB this September? (2017)

Hi, just wondering who on here is also going to Queens this autumn! I'll be studying Sociology with Quantitative Methods, what will you guys be studying? Thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me 2 - Economics and Accounting
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Me - Computer Science
Reply 3
Which accommodation you guys choosing? I haven't apply yet and looking for the one that more sociable and suitable for international student (dont like being the only one in the house when everyone going home for holiday).
Any suggestion?
Reply 4
Original post by 543210a
Which accommodation you guys choosing? I haven't apply yet and looking for the one that more sociable and suitable for international student (dont like being the only one in the house when everyone going home for holiday).
Any suggestion?

I've picked quiet living which isn't exactly the most sociable lol but I've heard that a lot of international students pick that too?
Reply 5
Original post by cait1239
Hi, just wondering who on here is also going to Queens this autumn! I'll be studying Sociology with Quantitative Methods, what will you guys be studying? Thanks :smile:

I have an offer through clearing! For law. Not sure whether to come here or stay in Lancaster University but I feel like Belfast would be more lively x
Reply 6
Original post by hebg
I have an offer through clearing! For law. Not sure whether to come here or stay in Lancaster University but I feel like Belfast would be more lively x

Law sounds good! Sure come to Belfast, you have us! Lol do what you think is best for ya! :smile: x
I was in the exact same situation, choosing between Lancaster and Belfast for Law in clearing, I decided on Belfast because it looks so much more interesting and lively! x
Reply 8
Original post by billieh98
I was in the exact same situation, choosing between Lancaster and Belfast for Law in clearing, I decided on Belfast because it looks so much more interesting and lively! x

Yes that's the choice I've made as well! Which course are you doing, just Law M100? x
Reply 9
Original post by cait1239
Law sounds good! Sure come to Belfast, you have us! Lol do what you think is best for ya! :smile: x

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do :smile: x
Original post by hebg
Yes that's the choice I've made as well! Which course are you doing, just Law M100? x

Yeah! hoping to do a year abroad aswell, wbu? x
Reply 11
Yeah! hoping to do a year abroad aswell, wbu? x

Yay I'm on the same course :biggrin: haven't signed up for any year abroad though so just the 3 year course x
Original post by hebg
Yay I'm on the same course :biggrin: haven't signed up for any year abroad though so just the 3 year course x

Ah exciting! are you staying in accommodation? x
Reply 13
Ah exciting! are you staying in accommodation? x

Yeah I'm not in the school's accommodation though as I've just joined, so I've looked at other student housing companies. Wbu? x
Original post by hebg
Yeah I'm not in the school's accommodation though as I've just joined, so I've looked at other student housing companies. Wbu? x

I'm staying in Elms village! I was so worried i wouldn't get anywhere haha x
Reply 15
I'm staying in Elms village! I was so worried i wouldn't get anywhere haha x

Oh yeah I heard it's nice there! Hahahaha yeah everything is full now :frown: x
Original post by hebg
Oh yeah I heard it's nice there! Hahahaha yeah everything is full now :frown: x

I'm sure you'll find somewhere nice! x
Hey! I'm going to do Maths there, anyone heard back from elms yet?
I'm going this year as well, I'm from belfast btw so if you have any questions about the city feel free to ask!
I am to study English :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending