Can I smoke weed and still get good results? Watch

MugginsMcPhee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I like to smoke every now and then when I'm stressed, do u think I could get As in alevels and still keep up the habit occasionally
EmLo12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Most of the clever people at my school are full on stoners haha, so yea probably
TobyReichelt
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Marijuana is a method, for most, of de-stressing. It is non-addictive. However, it is a more of an 'immediate relief' as opposed to a long-term use drug such as prozac, which is a prescribed drug.

If you are feeling deadly stressed (as I often did during A-levels) then the immediate relief of marijuana is a welcome feeling. I would not discourage using it in any way, since it works and it is effective. On the other hand, I would say perhaps seek out more long-term stress relief. St John's Wort, whilst mild, can be effective when used over long periods of time, and likewise for prozac. This is only because it would save you money over that time and you would not run the risk of being caught possessing and consuming a class B drug.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads