That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What kind of bag would you be expected to wear at a sixth form that requires you to wear suits? Is a rucksack okay or should I go for a duffle bag? Should I go for one that's got colours or still to black, gray etc. Dark colours
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
What kind of bag would you be expected to wear at a sixth form that requires you to wear suits? Is a rucksack okay or should I go for a duffle bag? Should I go for one that's got colours or still to black, gray etc. Dark colours
You mean a uniform? A rucksack would be ok unless they have a dress code/ bag code. If you are about to buy one and concerned then ring them but have never heard of restrictions.
greghayes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
It might depend on your individual school. The one near me allows backpacks but they must be black. Another one that a friend goes to is like an office dress code so it has to be briefcases or laptop bags. I would look on their website/facebook page/etc. to see if there's pictures of students and see what their bags look like. If not, maybe try looking for a uniform policy somewhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (262)
58.88%
No (150)
33.71%

Watched Threads