The Student Room Group

failed the year 2

failed the year 2 then didn't get to do any resits and i did pass some modules but failed to pass 2 modules 3 times and then university would not allow me to study anymore as i have not managed to pass , means another words i failed the exam thrice. Now its been 2 years Is it possible for me to go back. will i be accepted in same uni for same course in same year. I would like to finish the uni . I was young and naive and i regret it .
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by its another day
failed the year 2 then didn't get to do any resits and i did pass some modules but failed to pass 2 modules 3 times and then university would not allow me to study anymore as i have not managed to pass , means another words i failed the exam thrice. Now its been 2 years Is it possible for me to go back. will i be accepted in same uni for same course in same year. I would like to finish the uni . I was young and naive and i regret it .

You would need to speak to the uni and see if they would accept you. They may do, but some unis won't allow students back once they have had to leave due to failure.

If the same uni won't accept you, you could try contacting other unis to see if they would allow you to transfer. You may find a uni willing to allow you to start from second year with them.

Alternatively, you may find that you have to start from year 1 again. If you do this, you need to consider your finances carefully. You would not be eligible for funding for another first year, unless you can prove to SFE that you had Compelling Personal Reasons that caused you to fail.

It is getting very late to be organising things for September 2017 entry, so if you are serious about this then you need to start thinking about your options tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending