The Student Room Group

Brighton University - KPOP

Was wondering if there was anyone that was going to Brighton University that enjoys K-pop, K-drama or just Korean culture in general. There doesn't seem to be a K-pop society but I enjoy meeting people who have the same interests. I'd be interested in creating a k-pop society but I think you have to have at least 6 people??? or something to be able to start one.
(edited 6 years ago)
Heyyy yeah I'm going to university of Brighton and to be honest not many of the societies available really appealed to me. I wanted to see if a k-pop society was available but there didn't seem to be one. I'm glad to see there's someone else with the same interests as me though :smile:
Heyyy yeah I'm gonna be joining uni of Brighton too and I didn't really see any societies that appealed to my taste and I didn't really see a K-pop society either. But I'm glad to see that there's someone else with the similar interests to me though :smile:
Original post by Leona_T
Was wondering if there was anyone that was going to Brighton University that enjoys K-pop, K-drama or just Korean culture in general. There doesn't seem to be a K-pop society but I enjoy meeting people who have the same interests. I'd be interested in creating a k-pop society but I think you have to have at least 6 people??? or something to be able to start one.

DO it
Original post by Anonymous
DO it

dont know if its been done or not but i would love to join a kpop society- im starting uni of brighton this yr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending