The Student Room Group

What did you do your EPQ on?

Just wondering for those who have finished Year 13 now and got their results, also how hard did you work and what did you get?
Mine was mathematical, somehow managed to score full marks in it. I had a lot of fun doing it -- though while I'd like to say that I worked hard all year round on it, I spent most of the year just reading about it and wrote the bulk of it all up in a hurry pretty close to the deadline. (24 hours before the deadline, in fact!)

(I finished Year 13 about four years ago.)
Reply 2
My EPQ Question was loosely based around Filipino justice with a big emphasis on morality. I joined my class late in November because I was taking 4 A Levels, but I worked super hard on it because I was lacking behind and surprisingly ended up finishing a few weeks before everyone else :smile: I never did my EPQ at school, just judging by the amount of people that lost their USB sticks, I do not regret that especially since I have a forgetful mind! I don't think I ever asked my teacher for advise either, since I work rather independently most of the time. I ended up getting an A* at the end.

I feel like the EPQ was slow to get into, but once I delved into my research, it was hard not to get immersed by the sheer scale of interesting facts :3
I'm doing mine on mind uploading and artificial intelligence.
Did mine in year 12 on causes and effects of infertility. And achieved an A* :smile:
I lost my work at the start and had to redo it due to a virus deleting my document from my USB. Would definitely advice saving your work in more than one place each time you work on your epq!. For me all I did was to make sure my epq teacher was satisfied with every piece of work and made sure I performed my best during the oral presentation (achieved full marks :smile:) do these and you should come out with an A or A*.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending