The Student Room Group

OCR a level sociology

Hi, i am thinking about taking sociology a level, i just wanted to know how people find it and is it relatively easy to get a good grade? my exam board will be OCR
I did AQA sociology last year and it's really different from OCR, with AQA you do 2 exam papers at the end of 2 years but with OCR there's 3 which makes it easier because all the information you have to learn isn't as compact. I am doing OCR sociology this year because I am resitting year 12 and the module is better than AQA! I would look on the exam board or your college website for the pass rate for sociology because it is a really hard A level as a exam based subject
Original post by JodieA.xx
I did AQA sociology last year and it's really different from OCR, with AQA you do 2 exam papers at the end of 2 years but with OCR there's 3 which makes it easier because all the information you have to learn isn't as compact. I am doing OCR sociology this year because I am resitting year 12 and the module is better than AQA! I would look on the exam board or your college website for the pass rate for sociology because it is a really hard A level as a exam based subject

I am also retaking year 13 and changing from aqa to OCR . How did you find the new content?

Quick Reply

Latest