Red light camera Watch

Moossa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was passing trefic signal it was amber and there was sign of camera i stop there and chek there is no flsh camera and have not found any even small camera is this possible there is camera and notice on amber light crossing?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Moossa)
I was passing trefic signal it was amber and there was sign of camera i stop there and chek there is no flsh camera and have not found any even small camera is this possible there is camera and notice on amber light crossing?
Could you try and make your OP more readable, please? It's very tricky to figure out what you're asking.
TheMcSame
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
By the sounds of it, you were on a road with a camera sign, you ran an amber light, went back to the junction but couldn't find a camera and now you're worried you might get a fine?

A few things here...

Cameras signs are only present for two reasons. There's a fixed camera, or there is a spot nearby where mobile cameras may be placed. If there was a red light camera, chances are it would've been a dual purpose camera used for red light and speed enforcement, in which case, it'd be pretty hard to miss.

If you couldn't find the camera, there's likely no red light enforcement. Red light cameras aren't like smaller ANPR based enforcement cameras which are relatively easy to hide because of their smaller size. Red light cameras are either GATSOs or Truvelos, they're not hard to miss, especially if they're paired with a bright neon yellow pain job.

Finally, the offence is failing to stop for a red light. If you're too close to stop in a reasonable manor, you're perfectly fine to run the amber light.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.31%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (284)
59.29%
No (160)
33.4%

Watched Threads