Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Coronation Street. Sonia's teeth watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or has Sonia got seriously wrong with her front 2 teeth? They are severely hideous and I cant understand why Coronation Street executives dont decomission her. The close ups of her are totally uncalled for and not very appealing after a nice dinner!

ReputationRep:
    Sonia?

Coronation Street?

WTF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Sonia?

Coronation Street?

WTF?

if u dont watch. u dont know.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would ITV get rid of one of their best actresses because of their front teeth? Surely this thread proves just how image led the country is and how true talents are unacknowledged?

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    yeh she does look like a rat. they should have a warning before the show ''do not eat dinner while this programme is on''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Why on earth would ITV get rid of one of their best actresses because of their front teeth? Surely this thread proves just how image led the country is and how true talents are unacknowledged?

Lou
    xxx
    She is one of ITV's best actresses?

Hellooooooo??!

ReputationRep:
    Argh sorry I you mean the factory girl sonia? I thought you mean't Sonia in Eastenders or somthing.

I am still a tad confused though.

ReputationRep:
    The poor woman! It's not that bad! And is it just me or does 7.30 seem a little late for dinner?

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh she does look like a rat. they should have a warning before the show ''do not eat dinner while this programme is on''
    don't be so uncharitable:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

Exactly. Coronation street is full of severely ugly actors! Is it something about manchester r what? Its just not a pleasant sight on tv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    She is one of ITV's best actresses?

Hellooooooo??!
    Sorry, i meant Coronation Street's!!! I mean, she is about one of the only people i can stick on that show including Norris! Hes fab!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinny2256)
    Exactly. Coronation street is full of severely ugly actors! Is it something about manchester r what? Its just not a pleasant sight on tv.
    Maria, Sarah, Candice, Leanne?

I think not.

ReputationRep:
    Quite ironic considering there is hardly any Mancunaian actors in it, most the actors in Corrie are form Yorkshire. Its a bloody joke. If you have actually been to Manchester you will know the girls are very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Sorry, i meant Coronation Street's!!! I mean, she is about one of the only people i can stick on that show including Norris! Hes fab!

Lou
    xxx
    The close ups of her need to be slashed.

ReputationRep:
    I would'nt say Eastenders has much better. Michelle Ryan(zoe) is nice though. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Zoe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Maria, Sarah, Candice, Leanne?

I think not.

Gail, Tommy, Les, Janice, Fred, Fizz, Kirk and the bloody list goes on!

I think not rather!

ReputationRep:
    7:30 late for dinner?! thats early...omg...we eat at like 8:30 in our house!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Quite ironic considering there is hardly any Mancunaian actors in it, most the actors in Corrie are form Yorkshire. Its a bloody joke. If you have actually been to Manchester you will know the girls are very pretty.
    I see ur from manchester...i understand ur plight.

ReputationRep:
    It's supposed to add to the realism. How many people do you spot down your local high street that are models:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Gail, Tommy, Les, Janice, Fred, Fizz, Kirk and the bloody list goes on!

I think not rather!
    Maybe Corronation Street likes to be realistic rather than be a farse like Neighbours or Emmerdale full of pretty actors and actoresses. At least ugly people are more believable.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.