Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    personally, i dont think she is a very good actress actually, shes not very naturalistic at all, but this could be said for most of the cast in coronation street
    I agree, she's a bit wooden LOL. But as my geography teacher once said - "Corrie is the business."

ReputationRep:
    personally, i dont think she is a very good actress actually, shes not very naturalistic at all, but this could be said for most of the cast in coronation street
    Lol Sonia does sound common whereas Sarah Platt is a curb crawler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I agree, she's a bit wooden LOL. But as my geography teacher once said - "Corrie is the business."
    :rolleyes: right.

ReputationRep:
    What a random thread!!!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: right.
    Don't diss Corrie! I used to hate it but it's actually hilarious. Watch for the comedy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supreme)
    Lol Sonia does sound common whereas Sarah Platt is a curb crawler.
    infact i think the only characters that can actually act are the ones that have been there for the past 40 or so year, i.e william roache (used to live up the road from me :cool: ) and her that plays rita

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    What a random thread!!!
    I know! HELLOOOOOOOOO! *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Don't diss Corrie! I used to hate it but it's actually hilarious. Watch for the comedy.
    thinking about it it is actually quite funny, especially maya, whenever shes says anything the always lets out a massive sigh at the end, it makes me role shes so OTT or crap whatever you wanna call it

ReputationRep:
    infact i think the only characters that can actually act are the ones that have been there for the past 40 or so year, i.e william roache (used to live up the road from me :cool: ) and her that plays rita
    Shobna Gulati a.k.a. Sunita is a good actress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I know! HELLOOOOOOOOO! *hugs*
    Hello sweetie! Hows your 4 A2s going? I had my first day back today!!!

ReputationRep:
    Going off topic slightly does anyone know why they never used a real transsexual to play the part of hayley?
    I think it would be more true to life because i happen to know that where hayley supposedly had her male to female surgery which was in the nederlands operations for non nationals are not allowed. So in this case they got it wrong twice i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Hello sweetie! Hows your 4 A2s going? I had my first day back today!!!
    I don't go back until monday so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess20)
    Going off topic slightly does anyone know why they never used a real transsexual to play the part of hayley?
    I think it would be more true to life because i happen to know that where hayley supposedly had her male to female surgery which was in the nederlands operations for non nationals are not allowed. So in this case they got it wrong twice i think
    silly people!

ReputationRep:
    It's REALLY unrealistic how all the actresses in Hollyoaks are super good looking, and they all go out in mini skirts and high heels to go and get a pint of milk!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh she does look like a rat. they should have a warning before the show ''do not eat dinner while this programme is on''
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    It's REALLY unrealistic how all the actresses in Hollyoaks are super good looking, and they all go out in mini skirts and high heels to go and get a pint of milk!!
    Does no one else do that? I always thought it was normal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinny2256)
    Is it just me or has Sonia got seriously wrong with her front 2 teeth? They are severely hideous and I cant understand why Coronation Street executives dont decomission her. The close ups of her are totally uncalled for and not very appealing after a nice dinner!
    Coronation Street is for the working class, what do you expect? They should be rewarded for their accurate casting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    Coronation Street is for the working class, what do you expect? They should be rewarded for their accurate casting.
    I must be working class then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    But it isn,t acurate really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    i can never tell them apart because they are all blonde, now THAT is unrealistic, it seems that chesters children come out wielding a bottle of peroxide ready for when their hair starts to grow!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.