Watch
This discussion is closed.
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-shut-up.html

A rising star of the Labour Party who is a key ally of Jeremy Corbyn shared a Twitter post telling sex abuse victims of the Rotherham scandal to ‘shut their mouths for the good of diversity’.

Naz Shah, who represents Bradford West, shared and liked the post by a parody account of newspaper columnist Owen Jones.It said: ‘Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity.’

It comes just days after Ms Shah, 43, penned an open letter attacking fellow Labour MP Sarah Champion for writing an article stating ‘Britain had a problem with Pakistani men targeting vulnerable white girls’.
Name:  437821E800000578-0-image-a-18_1503427988267.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  51.6 KB

She should resign immediately.
username2080673
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Disgusting.
The_JoKeR
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm lazy but curious so anyone wanna know what this "Areeq" said?
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
She really should know better too, having grown up with an abusive stepfather (who I would strongly assume was also Pakistani) who was apparently so bad that she was forced to flee to another country, and whom her mother had to eventually murder to protect her children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naz_Shah

At age 12, she was sent to Pakistan to avoid her mother, Zoora's, violent partner, whom Zoora fatally poisoned because she believed he was planning to sexually abuse her daughters
r3035
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe whites don't want to live with Muslims.

If this is true, what would you do about it ?

What could you do ?

Force them to live with people they don't want to live with ?

For the good of diversity, maybe they should stop raping us, selling heroin, blowing us up, demanding halal meat, separate buildings, converting churches to mosques, etc etc.

Then we really could all get along singing kumbaya

The truth is, they are now afraid. They are unmasked. They have realised that maybe this multiculutalism doesn't work, and people need to shut up to make it work.

sod them. we know the truth anyway. no political party represents us now. To be fair to David Cameron, he did invite abuse victims to 10 Downing Street.
Just my opinion
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If the roles were reversed innocent white families would be dragged out of their houses and burned alive in the streets.

With regards to her comments, the only thing more disgusting than what she said is Corbyn response, especially when compared to his sacking of the MP for Rotherham last week.
The man wouldnt know shame if it sat next to him on a bus.
Baron_Grimsby
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What a ****ing *****.
Tempest II
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Surely this has to be some kind of sarcastic retweet or an ill-conceived joke?

I may not be a Labour fan but their MPs cannot be this ridiculous surely.
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tempest II)
Surely this has to be some kind of sarcastic retweet or an ill-conceived joke?

I may not be a Labour fan but their MPs cannot be this ridiculous surely.
Possibly. But that attitude was prevalent among the cops at the time, to not point out that Islam was an issue in case it drove a wedge between Muslims and white people.
nursingstudentuk
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wōden)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-shut-up.html

Name:  437821E800000578-0-image-a-18_1503427988267.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  51.6 KB

She should resign immediately.
I know this was 3 years ago, but I stray further from Labour every day
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
IS this actually real? I find it hard to believe a front line politician would be dullwitted enough to do this - whether or not they actually thought it.

I imagine this is mor elikely to be a mistake or a hack to be honest.
nursingstudentuk
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
IS this actually real? I find it hard to believe a front line politician would be dullwitted enough to do this - whether or not they actually thought it.

I dont know about this politician specifically, but you would be surprised, these girls really were told to shut up fr the sake of diversity. Here is an interview from one of them :

So it honestly wouldn't surprise me in the least. The far left are becoming more and more radical by the day
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)

It is real, allegedly a mistake. She thought she was retweeting Owen Jones as if that made it any better.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It is real, allegedly a mistake. She thought she was retweeting Owen Jones as if that made it any better.
I did give a snort of laughter at that one. Mistaking this for Mr Jones seeming quite amusing. It rings rather akin to a pervert walking into the ladies toilet and saying 'oh i thought it was the gents'.

These people really should be banned from social media, it never does them any good :lol:
Ascend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Who needs far right tropes against diversity when idiots like Shah are living embodiments of the caricatures.

To this day, have any prominent leftists actually addressed this issue without apologia or doublespeak?
imlikeahermit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
I'd argue that retweeting that odious little man is even worse.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (54)
20.93%
No (204)
79.07%

Watched Threads