The Student Room Group

Dear Fellow Year 11s

I have decided to write to you all a few days before the results and congratulate you on making it this far. You all have worked as hard as you could possibly could and you all must understand that whatever you get at GCSEs does not have to define you. You can be a successful entrepreneur and not have a stellar set of GCSE results to back it up. Thus I would like to tell you that everything happens for a reason and if you cannot see it now, you will look back and draw strength from that grade that you may not have been completely delighted about. Finally, I would like to wish you all the best of luck in receiving your GCSE results simply because I understand how much pressure you are all under. Whether you are striving for all A*s and 3 9s or whether you are aiming just to pass, I really do hope you get what you want :smile:

Best of wishes,

Mystic xx
Reply 1
Aww thanks! Good luck to you too!!
Original post by mysticmagic2000
I have decided to write to you all a few days before the results and congratulate you on making it this far. You all have worked as hard as you could possibly could and you all must understand that whatever you get at GCSEs does not have to define you. You can be a successful entrepreneur and not have a stellar set of GCSE results to back it up. Thus I would like to tell you that everything happens for a reason and if you cannot see it now, you will look back and draw strength from that grade that you may not have been completely delighted about. Finally, I would like to wish you all the best of luck in receiving your GCSE results simply because I understand how much pressure you are all under. Whether you are striving for all A*s and 3 9s or whether you are aiming just to pass, I really do hope you get what you want :smile:

Best of wishes,

Mystic xx

Thank you 😊
No problem! I just felt everyone was a little stressed

Quick Reply

Latest