The Student Room Group

Student Finance Status - Payments Scheduled

Hi, I have registered for a course at the OU, however I need to choose the module for it still. I cannot do this yet because I applied for a student loan a while ago and it's supposed to be approved now however when I checked, it just said Payments Scheduled. Does this mean they're paying the OU already? If so then I'm not sure how because I haven't yet chosen my module! When I tried to choose it I had to go to the payment forms etc and there was no option of recognition of my application to the student finance....

Please help! My deadline is early September!
Original post by ZC17
Hi, I have registered for a course at the OU, however I need to choose the module for it still. I cannot do this yet because I applied for a student loan a while ago and it's supposed to be approved now however when I checked, it just said Payments Scheduled. Does this mean they're paying the OU already? If so then I'm not sure how because I haven't yet chosen my module! When I tried to choose it I had to go to the payment forms etc and there was no option of recognition of my application to the student finance....

Please help! My deadline is early September!

Hi ZC17,
If you have registered for a course with the Open University ,Student Finance will pay the Fees to them directly. Student Finance are not required to know the chosen modules for that course. If you have checked your online account and it states that your payments have scheduled we have approved your application. You should have received a Notification of Entitlement letter in the post confirming this . You can login to your online account and click on view 'letters and emails ', this can be viewed and printed from there.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi ZC17,
If you have registered for a course with the Open University ,Student Finance will pay the Fees to them directly. Student Finance are not required to know the chosen modules for that course. If you have checked your online account and it states that your payments have scheduled we have approved your application. You should have received a Notification of Entitlement letter in the post confirming this . You can login to your online account and click on view 'letters and emails ', this can be viewed and printed from there.

Thanks

Thank you so much for replying! I checked my account and although it says Payments Scheduled, I received no emails and no post that I'm aware of and I clicked letters and emails and there is nothing there either. When i go to the Open University website, and I go through with the whole choosing your module, there is no record of me having applied for a student loan - when will it connect? I need to choose the module to enroll but it doesn't look like the loan has connected to my module...
Original post by ZC17
Thank you so much for replying! I checked my account and although it says Payments Scheduled, I received no emails and no post that I'm aware of and I clicked letters and emails and there is nothing there either. When i go to the Open University website, and I go through with the whole choosing your module, there is no record of me having applied for a student loan - when will it connect? I need to choose the module to enroll but it doesn't look like the loan has connected to my module...

Hi ZC17,

Because it's a specific query about your account and application I'd advise giving us a call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending