username3477210
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello I was wondering if I can go into adult nursing degree at university if I take applied science btec at sixform
Sanuma
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bigbootyjay)
Hello I was wondering if I can go into adult nursing degree at university if I take applied science btec at sixform
I do not know about applied science but by taking BTEC Health and Social Care Level 3 you will have some chance of studying adult nursing at few universities.
username3477210
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sanuma)
I do not know about applied science but by taking BTEC Health and Social Care Level 3 you will have some chance of studying adult nursing at few universities.
Thank you I will make sure to take that as well , as I have enrolment Tommrow.im going to take applied as there's a high chance I won't be able to take biology
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bigbootyjay)
Most universities do not accept applied science BTEC alongside A Levels. Most require a full A Level of a science (biology, chemistry, physics, sometimes psychology and health and social care). If you want to go down the BTEC route, you would be much better off doing Level 3 H&SC as mentioned above.

I would strongly recommend having a look at the entry requirements of some universities you may be interested in before selecting your subjects.
username3477210
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
Most universities do not accept applied science BTEC alongside A Levels. Most require a full A Level of a science (biology, chemistry, physics, sometimes psychology and health and social care). If you want to go down the BTEC route, you would be much better off doing Level 3 H&SC as mentioned above.

I would strongly recommend having a look at the entry requirements of some universities you may be interested in before selecting your subjects.
Thanks you very much ,I will check a lot of universities.i was considering it just in case anything goes wrong with my sciences
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (449)
56.48%
I don't have everything I need (346)
43.52%

Watched Threads