The Student Room Group

Looking at grade boundaries BEFORE opening results?

I'm not sure whether to look at the grade boundaries when I wake up tomorrow morning before I go to school to collect my results. I'm worried it might stress me out even more, although I'm not sure I'll be able to resist the temptation!

Are you going to look at them before you've opened your results, or just after?
I have to be at school between 9 and 10am. I've been sleeping at 2am every night for a month.

Am I going to get the chance even if I wanted to? I think the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: not.
Reply 2
Original post by itslibby
I'm not sure whether to look at the grade boundaries when I wake up tomorrow morning before I go to school to collect my results. I'm worried it might stress me out even more, although I'm not sure I'll be able to resist the temptation!

Are you going to look at them before you've opened your results, or just after?

Personally, I would look at grade boundaries in the subjects you think you've done well in and ignore the ones you think you did poorly in. If the grade boundaries are high for something you felt like you did bad in, you're probably going to be even more stressed and be more nervous. I wish you best of luck tomorrow.
I don't understand the logic in looking at the grade boundaries first, just look at your grades and end the stress.
Reply 4
Original post by Quizlet
Personally, I would look at grade boundaries in the subjects you think you've done well in and ignore the ones you think you did poorly in. If the grade boundaries are high for something you felt like you did bad in, you're probably going to be even more stressed and be more nervous. I wish you best of luck tomorrow.

Thank you so much!
I'm the same! I know that I shouldn't...but I'm pretty sure I'm going to anyway :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest