The Student Room Group

Resultplusdirect Did anyone get their results?(edexcel GCSE )

The Pearson website was said that the results would be published from 9 am onwards on result days. Just wanted to know if people have got their results. As of now, I havent :/ Talk about the wait!:reel:
Reply 1
Original post by Iluv2edgedsword
The Pearson website was said that the results would be published from 9 am onwards on result days. Just wanted to know if people have got their results. As of now, I havent :/ Talk about the wait!:reel:

I'll refer an EO here. @Compost
Reply 2
The only thing I can get from ResultPlusDirect is Cantonese Chinese because I did it externally. Any idea on when results will be released on there?
Reply 3

It's not results day today...
Original post by Notnek
It's not results day today...

I'm unsure...

•

Wednesday 23 August 2017: results available via EDI and Edexcel Online

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/results-key-dates.html
I'm unsure...

•

Wednesday 23 August 2017: results available via EDI and Edexcel Online

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/results-key-dates.html

That is the exam officer site, results plus opens on results day.
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
That is the exam officer site, results plus opens on results day.

Grateful for the gracious help !:smile::smile:
Grateful for the gracious help !:smile::smile:

And another helpful point, you won't get your precise mark breakdown until the day after results day ( as results plus has question by question breakdown)
Reply 8
Results Plus should go live to students at 0900hrs tomorrow, Thursday.
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
And another helpful point, you won't get your precise mark breakdown until the day after results day ( as results plus has question by question breakdown)

Original post by Compost
Results Plus should go live to students at 0900hrs tomorrow, Thursday.

Thank you all for your wonderful assistance!😀😃😃😃😃😃

Quick Reply

Latest