Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering whether anyone here goes to, or is about to start at Hills Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge. I'm starting there a week today, beginning to get slightly nervous, but it should be cool! Doing French, combined English, maths and history. If anyone goes there, what's it like, and what advice would you offer people about to start?

Lucie x

ReputationRep:
    Me! Starting same day

ReputationRep:
    cool! What subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm going too. It's today a week for me as well (isn't it for everyone?) It only really dawned on me today that we go back next week :looks worried: I'm soooo nervous.

Oh, by the way, I'm taking Double Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. So basically, the geek subjects. But hey, maybe I'll be in your Maths class...

So then, what did you pick for that whole Enrichment thing? I really didn't have a clue what the hell pick, so basically randomly chose Maths mentoring and Voluntary work. I think I'm really gonna regret it though. You don't know if there's anyway of changing it, do you?

Nice to see someone else is going to Hills

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.