The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

When do you need to enrol by

It's going to be my first year and I'm wondering when I need to enrol by. It says nobody has enrolled onto my course yet and I was unsure if the info was correct. I've emailed to ask if it's correct but haven't had a reply yet due to demand. When should I complete this by? The course technically starts on the 18th.
Have you not had an email about enrollment? It opened on the 21st :smile: Just enroll online asap and then you need to bring your exam certificates in during freshers, and collect your campus card.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte.e.R.
Have you not had an email about enrollment? It opened on the 21st :smile: Just enroll online asap and then you need to bring your exam certificates in during freshers, and collect your campus card.

Thanks. It says nobody else has done it so I enquire if it was the correct course. I presume level 1 is just the term used for the first year of study. How long does it take and will I need anything to do it. I will hopefully get it done in the next 48 hrs
Original post by R11111
Thanks. It says nobody else has done it so I enquire if it was the correct course. I presume level 1 is just the term used for the first year of study. How long does it take and will I need anything to do it. I will hopefully get it done in the next 48 hrs

Sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'nobody else has done it', from what I saw the website doesn't tell you how many people have enrolled. You'll need to upload a passport style photograph for your student I.D card, and you'll need your qualification information and funding provider to hand. If you have any questions or are a bit confused by online enrollment I'd recommend giving the Gateway Enquiries team a call :smile:
I've had an issue with payment, how long until the uni decides I'm not a student anymore?
Original post by Jackkr901
I've had an issue with payment, how long until the uni decides I'm not a student anymore?

Hi @Jackkr901
What issues with the payment are you having? Feel free to send a message to our inbox if you would like assistance.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending