The Student Room Group

Medicine: benefits of applying before 15 October

Hi. Does anyone know if it is beneficial to your medicine application to apply well before 15 October? Thought I read something that Birmingham for example starts offering interviews as soon as applications are received? Thanks
Original post by Stillanonymous
Hi. Does anyone know if it is beneficial to your medicine application to apply well before 15 October? Thought I read something that Birmingham for example starts offering interviews as soon as applications are received? Thanks

I don't think there any except the fact that you don't have to worry about sending an application off anymore. As far as I know, medicine/dentistry/vet doesn't work on a first come first serve basis (unless its clearing).
Original post by Stillanonymous

Remember you can only submit a application from the 6th September
Reply 3
They only get our UKCAT scores in November so they can't give out interviews before then
Plus its longer to wait and fret about It!
Thanks everyone
There aren't any - don't let anyone (school, parents, other applicants) pressure you into applying before your application is the best it can be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending