The Student Room Group

Applied for accommodation now living at home

Hi, I filled all of my student finance forms in and was originally going to live at Uni but I've changed my mind and decided to commute. I've looked online to see if i can make any changes (as i think i will get a lower maintenance loan) but I cant see anywhere how i can change it. I wondered if SFE would be informed automatically or if i had to declare it as a change in circumstances.
Thanks!
Original post by hclark10
Hi, I filled all of my student finance forms in and was originally going to live at Uni but I've changed my mind and decided to commute. I've looked online to see if i can make any changes (as i think i will get a lower maintenance loan) but I cant see anywhere how i can change it. I wondered if SFE would be informed automatically or if i had to declare it as a change in circumstances.
Thanks!

SFE will have a rep along shortly, but declare it, otherwise it's fraud.
Original post by hclark10
Thanks!

Hi hclark10,

You can update your term time location via your online account. The change can be made in the University/Course Details section of your application.

Thanks,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending