The Student Room Group

Star's GCSE path to 4/5A*'s!

Hi! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag!

Welcome to my GCSE journey and path to 4(or 5 - haven't decided yet)8/9's!

Introduction

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
I'm going to start in September officially, but thought it would be nice for other almost Year 10's to introduce them selves also.

Would be cool for anybody who have completed the above GCSE's to lend advice and tips.

Chosen GCSE's

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by starinthefaults
Hi! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag!

Welcome to my GCSE journey and path to 4(or 5 - haven't decided yet)A*S!

Introduction

Spoiler

Just saying, you will be graded with numbers, not letters.
Original post by stoyfan
Just saying, you will be graded with numbers, not letters.

Wow...thank you :biggrin:I just remembered...:s-smilie:
If you start working now you would get more than 5
bless your heart. I can't imagine being that dedicated when I was in Year 10 😂 I'm sure you'll do great, but remember, this year is the last year you'll have proper free time to take up hobbies and projects and stuff, so make sure you make the most of it. good luck, I believe in you!!
Original post by FourTheColour
If you start working now you would get more than 5

Ok, thank you! :smile:
Original post by fishstar
bless your heart. I can't imagine being that dedicated when I was in Year 10 😂 I'm sure you'll do great, but remember, this year is the last year you'll have proper free time to take up hobbies and projects and stuff, so make sure you make the most of it. good luck, I believe in you!!

Thank you so much! :biggrin:Aww, I just really want to be prepared for these new 9-1 GCSE's, especially with me being ill and everything. :smile:

I also have a tough parent who wants me to do the best I possibly can so.:colonhash:
Original post by starinthefaults
Thank you so much! :biggrin:Aww, I just really want to be prepared for these new 9-1 GCSE's, especially with me being ill and everything. :smile:

I also have a tough parent who wants me to do the best I possibly can so.:colonhash:

They've definitely got tougher, but remember not to be too hard on yourself, especially if you're ill! Haha, my parents are the opposite, they practically dissuade me from doing work most of the time 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending