Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got series 3 and 4 with christmas specials on DVD, completing the collection... Jonathan Creek is the main man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoffender)
    Just got series 3 and 4 with christmas specials on DVD, completing the collection... Jonathan Creek is the main man!
    i never watched that, i never got into it.
    i suddenly stated to watch the o.c and thats cool

ReputationRep:
    Jonothan Creek is superb... I think my favourites were definitely the episodes with Caroline Quentin in, she was so much more firey than the other actress whose name I cannot remember. Do youhave a favourite episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoffender)
    I love that programme, Is it meant to be comical because I do find alot of it funny. I want the videos!

Aww i love him i liked the one with the spike things that came up from the floor i think it was :s mite be making that up!
    Boxset comes out in sept, series 1-4, 9 DVDs, cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    I found it quite scary in those days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innercitylife)
    Do youhave a favourite episode?
    Operation Quicksilver, with the alien exo skeleton which melted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLime)
    Aww i love him i liked the one with the spike things that came up from the floor i think it was :s mite be making that up!
    Boxset comes out in sept, series 1-4, 9 DVDs, cant wait!
    Yup and electrocuted people. VERY VERY SINISTER. Especially when you didn't know what was scaring people to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    i suddenly stated to watch the o.c and thats cool
    Haha!!! You are joking, surely? The OC threequals american teen trash, it bears no comparision to the legend that is Jonathan Creek!!

Jonothan Creek is superb... I think my favourites were definitely the episodes with Caroline Quentin in, she was so much more firey than the other actress whose name I cannot remember. Do youhave a favourite episode?
    Thats a tough one... I don't think I could name an absolute favourite, but 'Mother Redcap' is a classic, so is 'Ghosts Forge', and 'Satans Chimney'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    Make up your mind, have you seen it or not?

ReputationRep:
    Jonathan Creek is one of my favorite shows of all time. I love it, though I much prefare the old series when it was just him and the fat women.

ReputationRep:
    Remember that when you have a digitial clock and put a glass of water in front of it, the light emitted is changed

ReputationRep:
    Ah! Satan's Chimney really really frightened me for some reason - I was a total wuss by that episode. The scariest one was the one with the body that moved up the staircase with the water.. that freaked me out, I've never seen the entire one.

Aaron - the skeleton one was very cool, I was just thinking about that if I had the right one!

I think mine is the Black Canary.. the one with the twin magicians. Rik Mayall was absolutely FAB in that episode.

ReputationRep:
    Ah! Satan's Chimney really really frightened me for some reason - I was a total wuss by that episode. The scariest one was the one with the body that moved up the staircase with the water.. that freaked me out, I've never seen the entire one.
    That was on last night on UK Gold. It's one of my favorite episodes that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Yeah I was wtaching on UK gold last night too. Had never seen it fully before.

What's satan's chimney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I think I'm just a wussy girl! It was a good episode but scared me thoroughly.

Just remembering back to the first series, I thought the one with the Samarai (sp?) warrior and all the monkey's was very good. I remember watching the first one, and me and my sister worked out what happened. Lost the knack after that though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    What's satan's chimney?
    An episode of Jonathon Creek.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite one is the one where there is a tramp... and teeth.. and footprints in the snow and a mirror.

The one that scared me most was the old woman who fell asleep to the CDs because I have a louvre door like the person who got stabbed and and and my best friend was staying over and she was scaring me

I also like the body in the garage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    An episode of Jonathon Creek.
    yep what happens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My favourite one is the one where there is a tramp... and teeth.. and footprints in the snow and a mirror.

The one that scared me most was the old woman who fell asleep to the CDs because I have a louvre door like the person who got stabbed and and and my best friend was staying over and she was scaring me

I also like the body in the garage
    yeh - dat was the best defo (da snow 1).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.