What advice would you give someone going to college?

Watch this thread
JarJar2x4
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am doing my second year at college nect month. I feel like I wasn't involved with much activites because I lived in Nottingham and my uni was in Leicester. So I didn't have time to travl back and forth to attend clubs. But Now that I am living their in septembr, any adive on how to make my next two years memerable?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JarJar2x4)
I am doing my second year at college nect month. I feel like I wasn't involved with much activites because I lived in Nottingham and my uni was in Leicester. So I didn't have time to travl back and forth to attend clubs. But Now that I am living their in septembr, any adive on how to make my next two years memerable?
From year 2 then studies become more important. To have a full uni life you are going to have to organise your time more an for the social life make an effort to do thing like clubs and societies. Make friends and then ry and et people to do things, organise yourself if you have to. Dont be shy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.8%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.28%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.52%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (23)
17.29%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.55%

Watched Threads