The Student Room Group

It's anyone received tickets from viagogo?

I have just bought 2 harry styles tickets for 9th April 2018. They said my tickets will arrive 3 days before the event. But I'm not sure if they will or will not arrive. Has anyone ordered tickets from viagogo that has actually got their tickets?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I received my Harry Styles tickets for April today -- whether I actually get in is a different story considering the name on the ticket is someone else's...
I ordered from them and they say it will come in like 3 days but they just come like a few days before a concert o was attending
Reply 3
Did your tickets arrive in time for the concert?? I recently bought Shawn Mendes tickets from Viagogo for April 2019 and even though it’s ages away I’m worried they won’t turn up on time or they won’t be legit? I’ve seen a mixture of different reviews but lots of people do get into concerts fine with their tickets so hopefully I should be ok
Original post by faith28
Did your tickets arrive in time for the concert?? I recently bought Shawn Mendes tickets from Viagogo for April 2019 and even though it’s ages away I’m worried they won’t turn up on time or they won’t be legit? I’ve seen a mixture of different reviews but lots of people do get into concerts fine with their tickets so hopefully I should be ok

Same with me, my sister ordered tickets for Shawn Mendes on the same website and they said they'll send the tickets the week before the concert? Like are they telling different people different things?
I recently bought 3 tickets for me and family, to see britney in concert, I spent alot of money on them and paying it back slowly. They looked like really good seats on the map. I tried doing the presale tickets online, was up really early on the site linked from britneys website to purchase these tickets on the day straight away. though when I got onto the site it kept stopping! think there were too many people on it trying to get the presales. I kept trying! I was panicking and rang one my family to ask for advice, she said keep trying the site! it got to about half hour later so I decided to google presale britney tickets and Viagogo came up straight away. I had a look and saw 3 seated tickets in what seems to be a good section, even checked the seating map on the arenas website- not the map on viagogo. so i rang my family saying should i put the order in now because says on the site they are selling really fast and only have a certain time to buy the tickets! as i was panicking my family member was like yeah go ahead, i promised id pay back every penny for the tickets, he knew how much i really wanted to go.and hes coming too, so i went for it, when it got to checking our for 3 people in good seats it came upto alot of money!! family said yeah ok, I've already paid most of it back but now im panicking after reading that they're a scam etc also use different names. with certain arenas they want id of the payment etc. I'm really worried now that I made a huge mistake! Im a fan and was waiting ages to go see her perform, even with the extra money didn't mind as long as we could get to go to her concert, its in 2 months time but now really worried and have mixed thoughts. I know there have been a few reports that they dont work etc, then other people are saying they're legit, you'll get in etc. Now I'm just really confused. I did contact viagogo with worry, they replied saying I will be able to get in and that the buyer does not get paid until after the event and when we know you went to the event... either way, if it doesnt work out, buyer doesnt get paid, we dont get into venu and possibly loose money? please help! should i be worried?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey did u get ur shawn tickets I literally jusy boaught some for the 16th of April and now im scared i wont get them
Have u got ur tickets yet??
Omg my mum also bought from viagogo for Shawn concert and I’m really worried because all there reviews are bad and everyone from oth ticker salers have got their tickets
(edited 5 years ago)
I purchased 2 tickets last year and received them approx 3 weeks ago so hoping all ok and no problems on the evening of the concert for Shawn Mendez.
The tickets will apparently arrive a week before the actual concert But there Is a chance that it won't work
I bought tickets to Shawn Mendes concert from vivago and like I got the ticket on my phone BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS ACTUALLY FAKE TICKETS OR IF IT IS REAL CAUSE THE CONCERT IS IN 6 DAYS AND IM FREAKING OUT
Original post by Kerrysmith
I purchased 2 tickets last year and received them approx 3 weeks ago so hoping all ok and no problems on the evening of the concert for Shawn Mendez.

i bought tickets for london and i don’t know if everything’s going to be okay
i think they should also send you an e-ticket. what date are you going to?
Original post by Fiffyshadow
The tickets will apparently arrive a week before the actual concert But there Is a chance that it won't work
Original post by NataliaCh
Hey did u get ur shawn tickets I literally jusy boaught some for the 16th of April and now im scared i wont get them

hello i bought shawn tickets for the same date and i emailed viagogo to see when are they going to send me the e-ticket and they said that they will send it when the “event organiser” releases the tickets.
I'm in same situation. Bought 2 tickets to MUSE Prague 26 may, and they say my e-tickets will be ready o e week before the concert when the "event organizer" releases the tickets

It's a second hand ticket market D:
(edited 5 years ago)
did you manage to get in? x
Original post by vilmaaaa
I bought tickets to Shawn Mendes concert from vivago and like I got the ticket on my phone BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS ACTUALLY FAKE TICKETS OR IF IT IS REAL CAUSE THE CONCERT IS IN 6 DAYS AND IM FREAKING OUT

I’ve literally just received my ticket the show is on Tuesday I’ll keep you updated x
Original post by Shreya_Mittal
Reply 19
I’m meant to be going to Shawn Mendes tomorrow and I haven’t received my ticket. After being told my ticket wasn’t available and the seller ‘couldn’t send them’ I was offered new ones. Now I have got the new ones THEY HAVENT COME EITHER. Have called several times and they say the same thing every single time. Is anyone else having this problem, am freaking out :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending