The Student Room Group

Driving license

I applied for my provisonal license and it said as i am 15 years and 9months i will recieve a moped license, so whn i turn 17, will i need to apply for a car provisonal license again or will the license i applied for be the one i need to book theory and so on?????
Original post by Miss khannn
I applied for my provisonal license and it said as i am 15 years and 9months i will recieve a moped license, so whn i turn 17, will i need to apply for a car provisonal license again or will the license i applied for be the one i need to book theory and so on?????

I don't think so. The license (I don't have one on me atm, sent off to the DVLA) should have your entitlements on the back, and the car entitlement will just have a start date on the day that you become eligible to drive a car.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
I don't think so. The license (I don't have one on me atm, sent off to the DVLA) should have your entitlements on the back, and the car entitlement will just have a start date whenever you are eligible

Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Blue_Cow
I don't think so. The license (I don't have one on me atm, sent off to the DVLA) should have your entitlements on the back, and the car entitlement will just have a start date on the day that you become eligible to drive a car.

Correct. The entitlement to provisionally drive a car will begin on your 17th birthday.

Original post by Miss khannn
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest