Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Songs you're embarrassed to like watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    oooooh you evil boy you!!! your trying to make me crazy, its a conspiracy I tell you!
    LOL, they're cute though??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL, they're cute though??
    What are?

ReputationRep:
    What are?
    blazin squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    blazin squad
    Your doing it again arent you? You are breaking me They are horrible. Neway I prefer men

ReputationRep:
    Your doing it again arent you? You are breaking me They are horrible. And I like men
    You know deep down you like that ginger one
    lol only kidding, i'm sure they wouldnt provide what a real man would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    You know deep down you like that ginger one
    lol only kidding, i'm sure they wouldnt provide what a real man would.
    Yes, I tried to fight it but I couldnt Anyway I didnt even know there was a ginger one but I overt my eyes whenever they are around so I guess I wouldnt know. And you are right. They are only about 4. They try and pull unsuspecting little girls.

ReputationRep:
    Neway I prefer men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Oiiii!!!! stop butting in, me and vixen were having a convo about her favourite band - Blazin squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Oiiii!!!! stop butting in, me and vixen were having a convo about her favourite band - Blazin squad
    Hehehe. Please dont slander my good name

ReputationRep:
    I'm embarassed to like mandy moore songs in A walk to remember. ALso embarassed to say I like mulans reflection, as well as numerous other disney songs.

I will also add in here there is nothing wrong with nickelback, I love their songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by travisthetrout)
    I will also add in here there is nothing wrong with nickelback, I love their songs.
    Good for you. Nickelback are fab. I dont know why they get such a slating. I love 'em

ReputationRep:
    Err...Well, I love most musical songs and especially DISNEY songs..(the Lion King) , now I have A WHOLE NEW WORLD in my head toooooo...
    Recently seen Aida and love the song WRITTEN IN THE STARS...

I'm embarrassed to really like Usher's new CD and to have a tiny crush on him
    I like that Ashlee Simpson song too..don't know the name though(bits of me????)..

ReputationRep:
    ashlee simpson's song is pieces of me. havent heard it though.

crazy in love and push it are awesome tunes, dont know why you'd be embarrassed about that.

i like lots of songs, like touch me by sam fox, and not even in an ironic retro way, but im not embarrassed. but generally i have no shame anyway.

i really like that tune that was the theme for the olympics on the BBC, Olimpia. i even learnt all the words in greek.

and i really like rachel stevens.

oh i forgot las ketchup. and macarena and whigfield and anything that generally involves a dance routine (except that cha cha one). but as i say, im not embarrassed, they are well crafted catchy pieces of music!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    I'm embarrassed to really like Usher's new CD and to have a tiny crush on him
    me too, not sure about the crush bit though...

ReputationRep:
    everytime by birtney, i am embarrassed because i don't like her at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    everytime by birtney, i am embarrassed because i don't like her at all
    i have that with toxic and everytime

ReputationRep:
    Sugarbabes - Too lost in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majinbuu)
    me too, not sure about the crush bit though...
    it's just a tiny crush.

ReputationRep:
    That Natasha Bedingfield song.. and I like "I'm so Fly" by Lloyd Banks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syntax)
    That Natasha Bedingfield song..
    Have you stopped and listened to the lyrics? They are absolutely awful..."Byron, Shelley and Keats with a hip-hop beat" indeed.. :rolleyes:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.