Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Songs you're embarrassed to like watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majinbuu)
    Have you stopped and listened to the lyrics? They are absolutely awful..."Byron, Shelley and Keats with a hip-hop beat" indeed.. :rolleyes:
    heheh! funny you should say that I've had the same cringey lyric going around my head all week and it makes me want to stub cigarettes out on my eyelids!!

"what's the moon? A big balloon." - name that gargantuan pile of lyrical jiz.

ReputationRep:
    aladdin, the lion king and beauty and the beats have the BEST songs disney has done, IMO. i once had a load of disney songs on cd, ost it though

in terms of songs i'm embarassed to like, flip reverse it by blazin squad.....i can't stand them normally. oh and most cheesy stuff as well, macarena etc

ReputationRep:
    Have you stopped and listened to the lyrics? They are absolutely awful..."Byron, Shelley and Keats with a hip-hop beat" indeed..
    Yup.. thats (one of the reasons) why its an embarrassing song to like.

ReputationRep:
    Hanson - MmmBop

*runs and hides*

ReputationRep:
    Spice Girls - Wannabe

...only kidding, I don't like the Spice Girls. I like all the music I listen to, and am not embarrassed to like it. It makes me who I am.

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Fluffstar
    Hanson - MmmBop

*runs and hides*
    Aww, that song woz good when it came out. I still listen to it every now and then just to remember what it woz like to be a kid.
    *runs and hides also before anyone can grab hold of her*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Hanson - MmmBop

*runs and hides*
    Hehe, I love that song In fact I love all Hansons songs. Their other two albums after the one with Mmmbop on are so bloody good. People would be surprised. They have a much more sophisticated and grown up sound.

ReputationRep:
    most singles by busted, and twins for all you chinese folk out there...

ReputationRep:
    Hanson's "Penny and Me" and Yellowcard's "Ocean Avenue." *hangs head in despair* :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I love all the disney songs and having my lots makes it easier for me to watch and listen to them, oh yeh and sing along.
    PS Dont tell my boss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Hehe, I love that song In fact I love all Hansons songs. Their other two albums after the one with Mmmbop on are so bloody good. People would be surprised. They have a much more sophisticated and grown up sound.
    :eek: They made two more albums after Mmmbop? Now that's scary..anyways I wonder what they're all doin now - i'm guessin that they're either in re-hab, prison or still live at home with their mum

ReputationRep:
    :eek: They made two more albums after Mmmbop? Now that's scary..anyways I wonder what they're all doin now - i'm guessin that they're either in re-hab, prison or still live at home with their mum
    Lmao...yar they did. The third album has only just been released. One of them is married with a baby now. Its the one I was in love with as well - taylor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Lmao...yar they did. The third album has only just been released. One of them is married with a baby now. Its the one I was in love with as well - taylor
    Married? Baby? arent they like...12? or am I just really old now? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    As I remember, Zach is 18, Taylor is 21 and Isaac is 23. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    Married? Baby? arent they like...12? or am I just really old now? :confused:
    Lol, they were around that age wen in their prime. I will always think of them like that though *sheds a tear* But all good things must come to an end. At least they are still making music :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    They are all male!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    k, now that's sad - you actually know their names and ages and can tell the difference between them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Heeeey, dont be mean to Hanson

ReputationRep:
    k, now that's sad - you actually know their names and ages and can tell the difference between them
    Lol, I refrained from doing that but unfortunately I do know. *hides* Im glad somebody else knows aswell though

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.