The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't be! Not at all :smile: (see other thread!)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Thank you..I hope mine will go fine..
I just don't want to be ask about Maths questions.. :smile:
Reply 3
That's what we were all praying for on wednesday! "Please no maths questions, Please no maths questions!". I doubt you will get any though, I don't know anyone that did... Just hope you have the German lady who interviewed me, then it'll be a breeze! Good luck, let me know how it goes :smile:
Reply 4
i like math questions be asked
anyway, i will be there as well.
with all we can get a offer there
Reply 5
So are you going to the open day tomorrow as well? If yes..I will see you there :smile:
When did you send your application? I havent heard a peep apart from the automated acknowledgement.
Reply 7
Woooooooohoo, got an offer :smile:

Good luck everyone else!

When did you apply, Silent Ninja? I applied mid october and got a letter through saying about the interview around 10th november.. I think.. Might've been later actually. I wouldn't worry yourself though, I'm sure you'll hear soon :smile:
Lili!
Woooooooohoo, got an offer :smile:

Good luck everyone else!

When did you apply, Silent Ninja? I applied mid october and got a letter through saying about the interview around 10th november.. I think.. Might've been later actually. I wouldn't worry yourself though, I'm sure you'll hear soon :smile:

Wow, congrats!
MORSE offers are trickling through now!

I applied first week of Nov so hopefully only two weeks to go.
Reply 9
i just finish my interview,
i think it's fine!
Reply 10
Lili!, Just to let you know..I think I got the same German Lady that you have got..
She is really nice..but she seems not to know anything about A-Level Maths..and she asked me if I know what is Statistic, Mean etc..and so on..
However, it is good and she said I should be expecting an offer from the Uni soon.. :smile:
Reply 11
Well done carolineee and west lin :smile: told you it would be fine!

Haha carolinee, that's funny.. did she have short dark hair? I think she was quite tall and slim... Excellent interviewer, anyway :p: What's the mean?! You should've told her not to be so patronising!

You'll probably get a letter saying to expect the offer within 5 weeks or something.. don't worry about the wait though, it seems most people got their offer a few days after the letter. Yay!
Reply 12
That's the lady..She is really nice..

I hope I will get the offer soon :smile: Good luck to your other applications :smile:
Reply 13
Lili, whats the condition for your offer? Is it AAA with maths and further maths?
Reply 14
SLF
Lili, whats the condition for your offer? Is it AAA with maths and further maths?

It was quite a complicated offer! I'm guessing they gave me their standard set of three offers, but only two apply for me as I'm doing further maths.

I had to get an A in maths for all the offers. Then I could either have got...
-2 more A's at A2, and an A at AS (none of these including further maths)
-2 more A's at A2 (including further maths)
-an A in further maths A2 and one B at A2, and an A at AS

I'm doing maths, further maths and economics at A2, and I got an A in geography at AS so I'm guessing I can aim to meet the last offer of A's in maths and further maths and a B in economics!

Hopefully can do that.. but gonna be lots of work this christmas, ach!

Have you applied for MORSE? Got an offer yet?! Good luck if you're still waiting :smile:
Reply 15
I got an offer! Same as lili, same subjects too except im going for the B in geology, dropped geog. is MORSE gonna be everyones firm? Can't wait for it now, hope I make the offer! lol
Reply 16
Well done for the offer, spamuo! :biggrin: Wooo yeah
I think it'll be my firm.. before I went for the interview it wasn't as I always thought the uni looked kinda boring.. But then I met some cool people at the interview and realised it probably wouldn't be!
Work hard over christmas, spamuo.. gotta get those A's in january :wink:
It will be my firm if i ever hear anything from them. I'm post-A level so hope that helps!
Reply 18
Lili!
Well done for the offer, spamuo! :biggrin: Wooo yeah
I think it'll be my firm.. before I went for the interview it wasn't as I always thought the uni looked kinda boring.. But then I met some cool people at the interview and realised it probably wouldn't be!
Work hard over christmas, spamuo.. gotta get those A's in january :wink:

haha, thanks, you too, yer i met some alright people at the open day, maybe i met you lol, i thought the student union looked pretty good too, maybe i'll cya in september!!
Reply 19
Lili!

Have you applied for MORSE? Got an offer yet?! Good luck if you're still waiting :smile:

I applied in September and got an offer in early November. The condition is AAA and it is specified that i must get A in further maths!

I also got an financial incentive from Warwick to do either AEA maths or the Step. 500p if i can get distinction in the AEA, 11 or SS in Step.

Latest