The Student Room Group

How do you feel about your GCSE results?!

Scroll to see replies

The results on here are all amazing!! Well done everyone!
12 A*s!!! Completely surprised and over the moon! Well done to everyone on this thread 😘
7A*s, 1A and 1B
Original post by discobish
The waiting is finally over...

YOUR GCSE RESULTS ARE HERE!

If you collected your results today, how are you feeling about them?

Have you got better grades than you expected?

Or are you planning to do any re-sits?

Has the new grading system confused or infuriated you!?

Whatever the outcome...

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did Maths-GCE, Further Maths-IAL and Physics-IAL.
I cashed in for all the 3 subjects, but I only got the final grade and score for maths and physics. The university also received only my maths and physics grades. When I called my examination centre, they are telling me that I have to do 6 more units because I did GCE in Maths and IAL in further maths. However, in the specification it states that I need only 6 units for further maths. I am totally helpless. I need to send the university a reply by tomorrow. Please help me guys.
you guys make my grades look like ****:biggrin::congrats:lool
Original post by Gabzinc
999A*A*A*A*A*A*A

Very happy with them, but there is a little hole that needs to be filled- the A. It's not bad at all, I know, but the fact that I could do nothing about it, and it was my teacher's fault, sort of gave me a sense of powerlessness. Nevertheless, ecstatic for the most part as I was top in my school :P

how did you practise for your grade 9 subjects? was it just past papers? and congrats on your results idk anyone that did as well as you:smile:
you guys all did well awesome peeps awesome!!!:banana::banana2:

Quick Reply

Latest