What kind of drinks do you like?

Watch this thread
ming57
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What kind of drinks do you like to drink? Water, cola, coffee or tea?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ming57)
What kind of drinks do you like to drink? Water, cola, coffee or tea?
Water, I can't stand fizzy drinks.

I also used to drink decaf tea at work but I got teased for it :lol:

How about you? Is that a kind of tea in your avatar?
ming57
Rep:
yes, It's black tea, it taste very good. Most of the time I drink water. Tea relax people and long-term drinking tea is
good for the health.
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
Water, I can't stand fizzy drinks.

I also used to drink decaf tea at work but I got teased for it :lol:

How about you? Is that a kind of tea in your avatar?
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anything that’s blue and tastes blue. One thing I hate is drinks that are blue but don’t taste blue.

Blue should taste sweet, have either a taste of raspberry or blueberry and maybe be slightly sour, but have a candy tasting body.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Water. Fruit juice. Cola. Lemonade. I like most cold drinks really - including alcoholic drinks, though I don't actually drink any more. Also like a coffee on occasion but I don't like tea in any form.
ming57
Rep:
I like to drink Water and Tea, Then Lemonade and Fruit juice. I don't like Cola, because I think often drink Cola is not good for the health. What about food?
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
Water. Fruit juice. Cola. Lemonade. I like most cold drinks really - including alcoholic drinks, though I don't actually drink any more. Also like a coffee on occasion but I don't like tea in any form.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Water. I drink minimum 3L everyday! But also black coffee with cinnamon to sweeten it I used to like fizzy drinks but I'm not the biggest fan anymore
Ed5
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Water, plenty of it! But my fave would be a vodka and coke - none of that sugar free ****, go big or go home. Coke life is nice though, very nearly tastes just like the classic.
ming57
Rep:
Does drinking a lot of water every day harm the body? I used to like fizzy drinks too, long-term drinking it is not good for the health,so I don't drink it anymore.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Water. I drink minimum 3L everyday! But also black coffee with cinnamon to sweeten it I used to like fizzy drinks but I'm not the biggest fan anymore
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
moved to food and drink

(Original post by Zxyn)
Anything that’s blue and tastes blue. One thing I hate is drinks that are blue but don’t taste blue.

Blue should taste sweet, have either a taste of raspberry or blueberry and maybe be slightly sour, but have a candy tasting body.

So damn good. :drool:
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I like to drink Water and Tea, Then Lemonade and Fruit juice. I don't like Cola, because I think often drink Cola is not good for the health. What about food?
Unfortunately for me, all my favourite food and drinks seem to be rather unhealthy :rofl: So I have to have them as a treat, at the weekend mainly. Pizza is my ultimate weakness
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I love tea, cider, and soda.

On a diet so not drinking so much of the last 2 but I couldn't live without delicious tea.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Does drinking a lot of water every day harm the body? I used to like fizzy drinks too, long-term drinking it is not good for the health,so I don't drink it anymore.
I think if you drink an excessive amount then yeah, for sure. 3L isn't going to harm you though if you're healthy, plus I'm usually active so I need extra hydration! I agree with fizzy drinks, they sure taste good but the sugars aren't worth it
ming57
Rep:
Name:  11_b.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  87.8 KB
When the clock rang, everything in the world stopped for tea.This feeling is fantastic.
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I love tea, cider, and soda.

On a diet so not drinking so much of the last 2 but I couldn't live without delicious tea.
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Name:  11_b.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  87.8 KB
When the clock rang, everything in the world stopped for tea.This feeling is fantastic.
Looks good, dude! :five:
ming57
Rep:
Is it you in the picture? The muscle is really fascinating.:danceboy::dancing2:
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
Unfortunately for me, all my favourite food and drinks seem to be rather unhealthy :rofl: So I have to have them as a treat, at the weekend mainly. Pizza is my ultimate weakness
ming57
Rep:
I like tea, it makes peace of mind; I also like vodka, it makes people full of passion.:bumps:
(Original post by Ed5)
Water, plenty of it! But my fave would be a vodka and coke - none of that sugar free ****, go big or go home. Coke life is nice though, very nearly tastes just like the classic.
Allie4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Water, diet coke, fresh orange juice, coffee and then tea
Faizan111111
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
water and pgtips
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is it you in the picture? The muscle is really fascinating.:danceboy::dancing2:
Yeah, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
68.35%
In the post (3)
3.8%
Text (11)
13.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (11)
13.92%

Watched Threads