Glasgow university official booklist

Watch
MISSKIMBERLEY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,
I've just recently become a fully registered English Literature student and enrolled in my classes. I am however concerned about my course books and which ones I'll need. Do I have to wait for an email telling me the book lists? If so where are the official book lists? Will I not know until freshers week? Any help you could give will be appreciated.
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MISSKIMBERLEY)
Hi,
I've just recently become a fully registered English Literature student and enrolled in my classes. I am however concerned about my course books and which ones I'll need. Do I have to wait for an email telling me the book lists? If so where are the official book lists? Will I not know until freshers week? Any help you could give will be appreciated.
It will all be uploaded to the English Literature moodle site once you've started.
Woody4v
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MISSKIMBERLEY)
Hi,
Hi there, check your email that you received from your adviser of studies as it may link to a "college of arts - new students guide" where you may be able to find a reading list. I'm saying this as I am in the college of science and engineering and we received this. If not, you will just have to wait till your Moodle has been updated :console:
h_annah22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I'm also studying English Literature in September! Have you found any reading list yet?
supertechnik
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I found this : https://glasgow.rl.talis.com/index.html?browse

First you have to search for your course, then choose the correct academic year and semester, and with luck, there could already be a reading list. I don't know whether these lists are final or going to be updated during the year, but that's something at least
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.56%
England (143)
34.88%
Belgium (31)
7.56%
Germany (41)
10%
Spain (9)
2.2%