The Student Room Group

Can anyone explain how to interpret grade boundaries for AQA (not maths & english)?

Hi, on my results slip it gives my overall grade & then for each unit a number and a small letter grade. I tried to look these up on the AQA grade boundaries sheet linked to the student room, but they don't seem to make sense or I'm missing something (possible!). So I got A for drama (my only A but yey!) & the unit marks are Unit 1 80c and Unit 2 173a* but on the AQA list for those units the numbers only go from 23-76 for Unit 1 and 34-114 for unit 2. Can someone tell me if the AQA numbers are UMS or raw scores and the same for mine from school, so I can look up my other results especially? Thanks and hope that made sense!
Original post by dazed66
Hi, on my results slip it gives my overall grade & then for each unit a number and a small letter grade. I tried to look these up on the AQA grade boundaries sheet linked to the student room, but they don't seem to make sense or I'm missing something (possible!). So I got A for drama (my only A but yey!) & the unit marks are Unit 1 80c and Unit 2 173a* but on the AQA list for those units the numbers only go from 23-76 for Unit 1 and 34-114 for unit 2. Can someone tell me if the AQA numbers are UMS or raw scores and the same for mine from school, so I can look up my other results especially? Thanks and hope that made sense!

They seem to be UMS scores

Quick Reply

Latest