The Student Room Group

Does anyone do Eduqas Geography at A-level ?

I just want to know how you find it, because I honestly have no clue whats going on!

Scroll to see replies

I've recently started my coursework and I concur, It is a mess.
Original post by adventureawaits
I just want to know how you find it, because I honestly have no clue whats going on!
Never heard of it.
Tell me about it; no exemplar material, revision books just came out and are £40 in total, using about 4 textbooks from various exam boards as nothing is collated into one... I'm sick of it. I'm half tempted to pay to be on a different board.
Reply 4
I don't do Geography but some of my subjects are with Eduqas and I don't have a clue what's going on either 😣 Wish I could change exam boards...
Same! Teachers aren't even helping at all, I did buy their book which talks about the coursework
Original post by rach.el.le
I've recently started my coursework and I concur, It is a mess.
Original post by Mo_Barker
Tell me about it; no exemplar material, revision books just came out and are £40 in total, using about 4 textbooks from various exam boards as nothing is collated into one... I'm sick of it. I'm half tempted to pay to be on a different board.

I've bought 4 of their books so far which came to £40, and thats only going to be half! I just hate the fact that they're still making them, they'll probably all be released after we sit the exams
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Never heard of it.

I hope you never have to
Now half way through the coursework and my teacher wants it to look more like an art project but the online pdf wants it more like a math report, so muddled
Original post by lxlxlee
I don't do Geography but some of my subjects are with Eduqas and I don't have a clue what's going on either 😣 Wish I could change exam boards...

I don't know why this exam board exists tbf
I don't know why this exam board exists tbf

Neither do I. Makes me realise how much I'd taken AQA for granted 😂
Now half way through the coursework and my teacher wants it to look more like an art project but the online pdf wants it more like a math report, so muddled

I'd definitely follow the mark scheme just to be safe.

It's very confusing, do you have to not make it look boring too?
Original post by lxlxlee
Neither do I. Makes me realise how much I'd taken AQA for granted 😂

Oh how I wish I were doing AQA 😂, It's just really hard without half the textbooks and exam papers
It's very confusing, do you have to not make it look boring too?

Yeah so its all on one word document but I’m scanning in hand drawn field sketches etc :frown:(
Yeah so its all on one word document but I’m scanning in hand drawn field sketches etc :frown:(

I still don't know what my aims are tbf 😂
I still don't know what my aims are tbf 😂

My aim is to blow educas away and hope they fail to survive
My aim is to blow educas away and hope they fail to survive

😂😂 why would teachers even choose an exam board with no materials?
The textbooks aren't even textbooks, they're the A-Level equivalent to the CGP revision guides. Not worth £40...

Yep I'm doing it too. I'm completely lost already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending