Maths U
Additional science F
Science F
Drama D
Art D I managed to get into collage and chose art for my course
English language 2
English literature 3
History U
I think I know why I had failed basically at that time I was getting bullied people used to rip up my revision notes and books so I lost everything and I get stressed slot causing me to collapse and stuff every time I got home from school I didn't revise I kept going to bed because I was so weak what I want to know now is will I still get into college?
Try and do a resit because it clearly wasn't ur fault so if u explained that to them it might help ur chances
Holy crap thats so horrible that people would do that to you! You sound very nice and hardworking, if it makes you feel better I didnt even get a D for Art I got an E lol
Original post by Popsiclez
Holy crap thats so horrible that people would do that to you! You sound very nice and hardworking, if it makes you feel better I didnt even get a D for Art I got an E lol

Yer I know everyone who bullied me is going to a different collage so I'm traveling further and I like this new collage 😊
Original post by louisa.rb
Try and do a resit because it clearly wasn't ur fault so if u explained that to them it might help ur chances

Okie thank you 😊
Original post by louisa.rb

Hai sorry if I didn't reply straight away iv been busy a lot lately I'm finally in college but as for my low grades there not letting me do them again I want to try and get a 4 in maths and a 4 in English but now they said it does not matter focus on your art more they said x

Quick Reply

Latest