The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Biomedical Science - University of Sheffield

Hello all! I'm a graduate of Biomedical Science so if anyone wants to know any information or has any questions I'd be happy to help following results.
What was your area of interest during final year? And what did you think of the dissertation choices?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by kwlgirlbec
Hello all! I'm a graduate of Biomedical Science so if anyone wants to know any information or has any questions I'd be happy to help following results.

Would Sheffield accept grades ABD through clearing? Also, is it possible to transfer onto dentistry after first year?
Original post by ahkhattam
Would Sheffield accept grades ABD through clearing? Also, is it possible to transfer onto dentistry after first year?

My son got on through clearing with BBCC (Latin, biology, maths, chemistry)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kwlgirlbec

Hi, what are the practicals like for biomedical science and are the lectures engaging and taught well? Do they give you career support and guidance etc? What grades did you get at A level?
Overall did you enjoy studying at Sheffield and would you recommend it to a prospective student?
Reply 5
what modules have you done? what career paths can you join with thus degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending