Turn on thread page Beta

At what point does someone become a Bisexual? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :confused: What are peoples personal opinions here? Its one of those things with a big grey areas thats open to individual interpretation, I'm just interested on what the general consensus is here.

ReputationRep:
    When you are attracted to both sexes?

ReputationRep:
    Heterosexual, Bi-curious, Bisexual, Homosexual.

At the point where they realise they like both sexes, I suppose...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... i'd consider myself straight though i do fancy Brian Molko - Lead singer of Placebo... but hes the only one does that make me bi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hmm... i'd consider myself straight though i do fancy Brian Molko - Lead singer of Placebo... but hes the only one does that make me bi?
    No, he's incredibly androgynous.
    Hey, I like him, but then I am female

It doesn't, it makes you ever so slightly curious, as you've never done anything with another man, and you only like the one, who is very effeminate anyway.

ReputationRep:
    If you fantasise about sleeping with him, then probably, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    If you fantasise about sleeping with him, then probably, yes.
    No, one man? I'd hardly say so.

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about that with my girlfriend when we were watching Placebo at Reading. We always joke about things like this, my best friend (who's male) and her are both bi, I almost feel left out.

IMHO, it wouldn't count as being bi, with it being Brian Molko. But then many people believe it's a linear scale. My best friend is more into girls, my girlfriend see's them very differently, but is still attracted to members of both sexes.

I just consider myself open minded. I don't really fancy blokes, but Brian Molko is pretty hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    No, he's incredibly androgynous.
    Hey, I like him, but then I am female

It doesn't, it makes you ever so slightly curious, as you've never done anything with another man, and you only like the one, who is very effeminate anyway.
    Yeah... he is, thanks for clearing that up for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    No, one man? I'd hardly say so.
    I'd class it as more than curious.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    When they sleep with a man/woman, and then realise that they are not just attracted to the sex that they have slept with but the one they haven't too.

ReputationRep:
    All/most teens go through a phase of being bi-curious it doesn'e nessecseraly mean your bi-sexual or Gay its probably just a phase

ReputationRep:
    I think in general a bi-sexual is a person who goes out looking for a person of either sex. In your case you are only attracted to the one man (who is admittedly very nice {although all my friends hate him }). You do not go out looking for another man. You look at women. Therefore: you = heterosexual with bi-curious tendencies for a very fine man

ReputationRep:
    The Lead singer of Placebo is hot isnt he , I mean I wouldnt mind him being mine .

ReputationRep:
    Brian Molko looks like a woman though, it's understandable...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    I was talking about that with my girlfriend when we were watching Placebo at Reading. We always joke about things like this, my best friend (who's male) and her are both bi, I almost feel left out.

IMHO, it wouldn't count as being bi, with it being Brian Molko. But then many people believe it's a linear scale. My best friend is more into girls, my girlfriend see's them very differently, but is still attracted to members of both sexes.

I just consider myself open minded. I don't really fancy blokes, but Brian Molko is pretty hot.

*jealous* You've seen Placebo live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I think in general a bi-sexual is a person who goes out looking for a person of either sex. In your case you are only attracted to the one man (who is admittedly very nice {although all my friends hate him }). You do not go out looking for another man. You look at women. Therefore: you = heterosexual with bi-curious tendencies for a very fine man
    hehe thanks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    *jealous* You've seen Placebo live
    Twice Reading 2003 I was right at the front, ripped a v nice pair of jeans moshing to Every You and Every Me.

They even played Nancy Boy ( :eek: ) at Reading 2004

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Brian Molko looks like a woman though, it's understandable...
    I realised after posting that it's exactly what I would class as curious. I have no idea who Brian Molko is anyway..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Twice Reading 2003 I was right at the front, ripped a v nice pair of jeans moshing to Every You and Every Me.

They even played Nancy Boy ( :eek: ) at Reading 2004
    :mad: *cries* I am seriously jealous now

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.