Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

At what point does someone become a Bisexual? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    I realised after posting that it's exactly what I would class as curious. I have no idea who Brian Molko is anyway..
    See attachment...

ReputationRep:
    He looks like Courteney Cox in the top picture!!

ReputationRep:
    He looks like Courteney Cox in the top picture!!
    There are some much better pics of him, but they were the ones that came up when I clicked on attachments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    :mad: *cries* I am seriously jealous now
    They're doing a one off show on 5th November. Their last show before 2006 I can find the number if you want ticks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I think in general a bi-sexual is a person who goes out looking for a person of either sex. In your case you are only attracted to the one man (who is admittedly very nice {although all my friends hate him }). You do not go out looking for another man. You look at women. Therefore: you = heterosexual with bi-curious tendencies for a very fine man
    i disagree with the whole "looking" criteria. otherwise anyone who doesnt go out looking for a girl/boyfriend would have no sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    They're doing a one off show on 5th November. Their last show before 2006 I can find the number if you want ticks?
    No one I know would go with me I already know about the show, I signed up for the newsletter. Plus that if it's on a weekday I'd be at 6th form, and if it's a weekend I wouldn't be able to get time off work... I can wait 'till 2006 I suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masonne)
    i disagree with the whole "looking" criteria. otherwise anyone who doesnt go out looking for a girl/boyfriend would have no sexuality.
    Don't turn this into a debate.

'Looking' was my choice of word for the phrase, 'going out and perhaps seeing someone that they liked, i.e. were attracted to them, deciding that they would like a chance, and therfore perhaps trying for something'. I did not mean it in the sense 'everyone goes out looking for a partener, therefore anyone that doesn't has no sexuality'.
    Otherwise I'd say I don't have a sexuality - I'm not looking for anyone, but I know I'm not homosexual/bi-sexual, as I'm only attracted to men.
    Okay? The word 'looking' is much shorter than what I just wrote, and even what I did write isn't entirely the meaning that I was trying to get across - I was trying to assure someone that just because they find one very effeminate man attractive, does not mean that they are bi-sexual, as they primarily think about women, and this is only an exception.

ReputationRep:
    someone becomes a bisexual when I declare them so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Ooo, me, pick me! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorted.
    Do the same rules apply to monarchs?

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it now, I always thought Placebo's lead singer was female lol

whooo! hope this works!

Vlad! Hey!

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it now, I always thought Placebo's lead singer was female lol
    hehehe :cool:

Hey mandy btw

ReputationRep:
    I think Brian Molko is really really ugly :/

ReputationRep:
    I think Brian Molko is really really ugly :/
    Doesn't strike me as particularly good looking, either.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't strike me as particularly good looking, either.
    Well duh you're a guy and probably a straight one at that so you wouldn't would you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Well duh you're a guy and probably a straight one at that so you wouldn't would you .
    Yea, but he does look very girly.. But like you say, I don't know what women find attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Well I'm a fully fledged, paid up ragin' homo, and I say he's ugly.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a fully fledged, paid up ragin' homo, and I say he's ugly.
    Well I guess you are entittled to your own opinion :rolleyes: . I however love the way he looks , but I do have a thing for guys with long hair for some reason so that could be why .

ReputationRep:
    I may seem a bit vulgar but in what way do you fancy the lead singer of placebo?

I mean Gay-Gay erm sexual contact is give and receive. So erm would you give or receive?

could u ever receive? Isnt that a question if u was Bi-Sexual? Cause if you had unnatural sex with the same sex (as in anal sex) then im pretty sure thats a big line saying your Bi-Sexual.

So what if you fancy him, some guys look nice but only because they look feminine. Its confusing you.

Then Again id say u was straight and thought the male singer was pretty. If you fantasises about him doing stuff with you then maybe u are bi-curious but only when you actually do something would that make you bi-sexual. To be homosexual you would have to cut out fancying womena etc.

Hey its just my take on it

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.