username2500977
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
ive applied for henry price residences with an en suite, to find out ill have to share a bathroom...wtf. sucks, and they refuse to accomodate me else where this is SH/T
iElvendork
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You share a bathroom with one other person, be lucky they didn't put you in Lupton
Shokz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bbeSk)
ive applied for henry price residences with an en suite, to find out ill have to share a bathroom...wtf. sucks, and they refuse to accomodate me else where this is SH/T
Damn, I avoided those shared bathrooms thats a pain today I booked an ensuite at burley student village, they still have rooms available you could try there.
username2250433
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mate I wanted en suite as well and got put in standard :/
ElladickoXx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by not_lucas1)
Mate I wanted en suite as well and got put in standard :/
only 1 in 9 at henry price are en suite, just be happy that you got henry price! If you definitely wanted en suite henry price probably wasn't the one to reply for as its mainly shared?
username2250433
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ElladickoXx)
only 1 in 9 at henry price are en suite, just be happy that you got henry price! If you definitely wanted en suite henry price probably wasn't the one to reply for as its mainly shared?
I'm in lyddon hall sorry for not saying it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.25%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (285)
59.01%
No (163)
33.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed