username2803872
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi I want to study law in the future hopefully and I was wondering if I would be able to if I studied biology geography and religious studies
ExoIceCream99
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can study anything for law
Cubone-r
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by samaad1)
Hi I want to study law in the future hopefully and I was wondering if I would be able to if I studied biology geography and religious studies
From the Russell Group Informed choices document:

Law ESSENTIAL ADVANCED LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS Usually none, although a few universities require English.

USEFUL ADVANCED LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS History; other facilitating subjects.

There really are no essential subjects for Law. Maybe one choice should involve essay or report writing. History gives you good relevant skills for Law but is not essential.
https://www.russellgroup.ac.uk/media...ices-print.pdf (see page 46).
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by samaad1)
That would suffice though, I'm not too sure if Religious Studies would be considered as a weak subject. I think History would be useful but one of the humanities should do. English could also come in handy. Hope that helps.
username2803872
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
That would suffice though, I'm not too sure if Religious Studies would be considered as a weak subject. I think History would be useful but one of the humanities should do. English could also come in handy. Hope that helps.
Yes I wasn't sure about religious studies either but I didn't get an A in history so I couldn't do that and although somehow I got a 7 in english language there's no way I could do well in it at a level which left religious studies. Thanks for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (74)
28.24%
England (91)
34.73%
Belgium (20)
7.63%
Germany (32)
12.21%
Spain (3)
1.15%