The Student Room Group

Clinical Sciences Bradford

I was thinking of doing clinical sciences at Bradford uni then transferring to medicine at Leeds but it says you have to do a foundation year in clinical sciences then transfer to year 1 of the medicine degree however, I was wondering if it is possible to do year 1 of clinical sciences then transfer to year 2 of the medicine degree without doing a foundation year?
also, I understand that a transfer is not guaranteed
Hello!

There is a bit more information about the course and the transfer process on our website here

The following page in particular might be helpful for you :smile: Only students who meet the widening participation criteria studying the Foundation in Clinical Sciences course are eligible for the transfer.

clinsci.png

I hope that helps?

Emma A

Original post by GNHD
I was thinking of doing clinical sciences at Bradford uni then transferring to medicine at Leeds but it says you have to do a foundation year in clinical sciences then transfer to year 1 of the medicine degree however, I was wondering if it is possible to do year 1 of clinical sciences then transfer to year 2 of the medicine degree without doing a foundation year?
also, I understand that a transfer is not guaranteed
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford
Hello!

There is a bit more information about the course and the transfer process on our website here

The following page in particular might be helpful for you :smile: Only students who meet the widening participation criteria studying the Foundation in Clinical Sciences course are eligible for the transfer.

clinsci.png

I hope that helps?

Emma A

Thank you for replying, so I definitely have to do the foundation course in order to transfer?
Yes, that's right :smile:

Original post by GNHD
Thank you for replying, so I definitely have to do the foundation course in order to transfer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending