The Student Room Group

Would this be a good way to revise for maths?

Ok, so to start with, I'm not talking about using JUST this method.

So after learning how to do something, I could make a youtube video using a screen recorder or whatever explaining how to do it, give a example question and how I would go about answering it. It would be like explaining it to someone else, but not in real life. It would allow you to go over how to do questions like that. You could watch it again yourself ect. It's like explaining it to a family member / friends BUT you would be able to go over it yourself later on if you want to recap it.

Do you reckon this would be a good idea? Obviously not for everyything that you learn, but something that you find hard to remember, or something that you find hard to understand. You can learn more about it, how do do it ect, put it into a video and watch it again if you need to.
This is just for future reference I don't need to revise any time soon but I want to post this now otherwise I'll probably forget it xD
Yeah, that does sound like a great method and you can always refer back to it when u need help. Also maybe u can ask your friends to join in, so you'll be helping each other at the same time :smile:
Reply 3
That sounds a good idea as you learn and remember better when explaining to someone else, but I would just recommend practice questions mainly, and to go through the question straight after you have done it so it is still fresh in your mind.

Quick Reply

Latest